From: Chandresh Turakhia [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, February 28, 2007 7:21 AM
To: dev@shale.apache.org
Subject: Re: Promote the ShaleClayStarter archetype

[X] +1 Yes (non-binding)

Yes we need tutorials. Please be requested to add couple of slides as to what
is major difference between Shale and Struts2. Should there be or Can Shale and
Struts2 be in same project.

Shale Remoting calling Struts2.

We need half-object or something like "ClientSide Screen Orchestration". RIA
needs "ClientSide Screen Orchestration". Because Widgets sometimes are as good
as "Small Components Screens" . Managing dependency - cross component updates
etc requires DESIGN supported in Architecture. e.g Error in one part ; needs
all other widgets to change state.

How to refactor complex  " State Dependency". Can State Updates be Aspectized.
e.g. For all Error of this kind, Widget takes update themseleves with this State

Does requirement makes sense ?? I know I am not best at communication :(

Chand