Hi,

The tutorial and the ShaleClayStarter kit is really a nice work, but the starter kit doesn't work from scratch for me :-(
 I have tried to use it, and got an error about a missing file.

I have corrected the error by adding chain-config.xml (copied from another example) in the sources, recompiled and try it again.

 Am I the only one having this problem ?

Before promoting the starter kit, I suggest :

   * to correct the above error if it is an error.
   * to use more friendly name for the classes like TestVC
     (MyViewController ? TestViewController ? ...)

 Cedric

Hermod Opstvedt wrote:

Hi

Now that there are a couple of tutorials on the Wiki (and more to come)
covering Shale and Clay and that is sparked off by the Maven Shale/Clay
starter archetype, I'd like to call for a vote to promote it so that it gets
into the distro.

[X] +1 Yes (non-binding)
[ ] 0 Don't care
[ ] -1 No way