Hi folks,

Groundwork for our new parser has already finished ahead of schedule, mainly
including adding visitor entrance classes for different databases and creating
new parsed integrated test architecture.
At present, we would like to invite anyone who is experienced or interested in
ANTLR and SQL parser to join this long-term task for our 5.x release!
Welcome step forward and give your comment if you want to be part of this
important task. :-)

Best wishes,
Trista

 Juan Pan (Trista)

Senior DBA & PPMC of Apache ShardingSphere(Incubating)
E-mail: panj...@apache.org