Got it, it means those threads are not block for our graduation, and could be
done anytime.

 Juan Pan (Trista)

Senior DBA & PPMC of Apache ShardingSphere(Incubating)
E-mail: panj...@apache.org

On 01/19/2020 10:37,Sheng Wu<wu.sheng.841...@gmail.com> wrote:
As far as those docs and examples already in the Apache repos, I think
those are irrelavent.

Sheng Wu 吴晟
Twitter, wusheng1108

Juan Pan <panj...@apache.org> 于2020年1月19日周日 上午10:30写道:

+1 Agreeing to put graduation into our upcoming agenda. BTW, do you think
we need  finish the work discussed in other thread, like moving doc and
example repos to ShardingSphere repo?