I think it is ok.

If one PPMC was not active(need to discuss the definition)  in our mail list,
or community,
including voting release, nominating new committer, reviewing PRs or do other
contribution over half year(i guess) or more after entering into incubator,
that means he could not provide appropriate oversight.

 Juan Pan (Trista)

Senior DBA & PPMC of Apache ShardingSphere(Incubating)
E-mail: panj...@apache.org