This release is mainly to do bug fix and some little optimizations for our
Release 4.0.0, right? I am in charge of sharding-parser, and plan it for our
release 5.x.
Anything if i could do, please tell me.

 Juan Pan (Trista)

Senior DBA & PPMC of Apache ShardingSphere(Incubating)
E-mail: panj...@apache.org