Hi Gagandeep,

I was wondering how accel distinguishes itself from other HTTP reverse
cache proxies such as squid, apache traffic server, and varnish?

Squid and ATS both implement  HTTP cache-control extensions such as
http-stale-while-revalidate/http-stale-while-error.

> Currently the only rewriter that accelerates web pages is
> ProxyingContentRewriter
The server acceleration feature in apache traffic server seems to
offer the same feature set.