Hi,

I noticed that it doesn't appear that people are using the concat and proxy
servlets in the wild and I was wondering if anyone might be able to provide any
insight into why that is.  I looked at all the resources loaded for an iframed
gadget on LinkedIn, iGoogle and a local instance of Atlassian JIRA and I didn't
see any references to /concat or /proxy -- so it seems unless I'm missing
something they aren't being used.

I was also wondering if anyone might be able to share any high level
performance tuning tips for a production Java Shindig installation.  I've
already tuned the caches to make sure I have enough capacity in them and have
done some JVM tuning, but I'm wondering if there are other things I should also
be doing.

Thanks!

--Jesse