De: Ciancetta, Jesse E. [jc...@mitre.org]
Enviado: terça-feira, 1 de fevereiro de 2011 13:20
Para: us...@shindig.apache.org; dev@shindig.apache.org
Assunto: RE: partuza like alternative written in java

Hi Thorsten,

We just released our Java based container to:

http://code.google.com/p/osec/

Our immediate goal for the project was to replace our heavy-weight commercial
portal product, so we don't have profile pages or any of the more "social"
aspects of Partuza in this release, but we do plan to integrate more of those
types of features in the future.

We're also working with a few other groups who have similar container
implementations on an effort to bring them together and create a larger more
feature rich enterprise container -- we're hoping to get an Apache incubator
project started soon to support that effort.

--Jesse