I'm pretty sure it's just using one of the relative urls from container.js,
because I know that if I modified all the urls on the server side I then saw it
making the request to the shindig server correctly. However that request fails
because there is no post data in the request for gadget metadata. Not sure if
that is a cross domain issue or something else. Hopefully someone will have an
idea. Thanks.

Doug

Sent from my iPhone