From:   Sumedha Sanjeewa <sumed...@wso2.com>
To:     dev@shindig.apache.org,
Date:   07/01/2011 08:35 AM
Subject:        Re: OAuth Error with Shindig

Hi,
I changed the two url's in the TestSecurityTokenCodec.java to the url of
my
gadget and i implemented the getActiveUrl method as follows

public String getActiveUrl(){
        return appUrl;
    }

Now I'm getting the window where i have to grant access and when I grant
access and the following error comes out.

 Something went wrong: No oauth_token returned from service provider ====
Original request: GET /m8/feeds/contacts/default/base?alt=json Host:
www.google.com X-Shindig-AuthType: oauth X-Forwarded-For: 127.0.0.1
/accounts/OAuthGetAccessToken Host: www.google.com X-Shindig-AuthType:
none
Authorization: OAuth oauth_token="4%2FMG2HZFWosN3GKLHKjX4eJBk93Eud",
opensocial_owner_id="sumedhas", opensocial_viewer_id="sumedhas",
opensocial_app_id="appid", opensocial_app_url="http%3A%2F%
2Fhosting.gmodules.com%2Fig%2Fgadgets%2Ffile%2F110202107255856621910%2Fhello.xml",
oauth_version="1.0", oauth_timestamp="1309522679",
oauth_nonce="6472367863692634430",
oauth_consumer_key="weitu.googlepages.com",
oauth_signature_method="RSA-SHA1",
oauth_signature="ol%2BgKdtXpVpHvjslKl0ash7s2huo0jxZnYcBKhhUS6Ue5Nk%2BKgmEW8xKLU2IqMORe74zokxvTBTijzbsypzqbz0x7E%2BSezEutuKF9BAGXNlKsT6xTjNQoB3mB9VQBECOZKkIpic1b8Tfd8E%2FY1LX9CFeScDwdibZWuQ5m80vo2U%3D"
1; mode=block The oauth_verifier is missing or invalid. ====

Is my Implementation of the method is wrong or my url's are wrong...???

On Fri, Jul 1, 2011 at 1:35 PM, Evgeny Bogdanov
<evgeny.bogda...@epfl.ch>wrote:

> [...]
>>  at
>> org.apache.shindig.gadgets.**oauth.OAuthRequest.fetch(**
>> OAuthRequest.java:181)
>> at
>> org.apache.shindig.gadgets.**http.DefaultRequestPipeline.**execute(**
>> DefaultRequestPipeline.java:**108)
>>  at
>> org.apache.shindig.gadgets.**servlet.MakeRequestHandler.**
>> fetch(MakeRequestHandler.java:**107)
>> at
>> org.apache.shindig.gadgets.**servlet.MakeRequestServlet.**
>> doGet(MakeRequestServlet.java:**55)
>>  at
>> org.apache.shindig.gadgets.**servlet.MakeRequestServlet.**
>> doPost(MakeRequestServlet.**java:68)
>> at javax.servlet.http.**HttpServlet.service(**HttpServlet.java:727)
>>  at javax.servlet.http.**HttpServlet.service(**HttpServlet.java:820)
>> at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.**ServletHolder.handle(**
>> ServletHolder.java:511)
>>  at
>> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.**ServletHandler$CachedChain.**
>> doFilter(ServletHandler.java:**1221)
>> at
>> org.apache.shindig.gadgets.**servlet.ETagFilter.doFilter(**
>> ETagFilter.java:55)
>>  at
>> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.**ServletHandler$CachedChain.**
>> doFilter(ServletHandler.java:**1212)
>> at
>> org.apache.shindig.auth.**AuthenticationServletFilter.**callChain(**
>> AuthenticationServletFilter.**java:151)
>>  at
>> org.apache.shindig.auth.**AuthenticationServletFilter.**doFilter(**
>> AuthenticationServletFilter.**java:96)
>> at
>> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.**ServletHandler$CachedChain.**
>> doFilter(ServletHandler.java:**1212)
>>  at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.**ServletHandler.handle(**
>> ServletHandler.java:399)
>> at
>> org.mortbay.jetty.security.**SecurityHandler.handle(**
>> SecurityHandler.java:216)
>>  at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.**SessionHandler.handle(**
>> SessionHandler.java:182)
>> at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.**ContextHandler.handle(**
>> ContextHandler.java:766)
>>  at org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.**WebAppContext.handle(**
>> WebAppContext.java:450)
>> at
>> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.**ContextHandlerCollection.**handle(**
>> ContextHandlerCollection.java:**230)
>>  at
>> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.**HandlerCollection.handle(**
>> HandlerCollection.java:114)
>> at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.**HandlerWrapper.handle(**
>> HandlerWrapper.java:152)
>>  at org.mortbay.jetty.Server.**handle(Server.java:326)
>> at org.mortbay.jetty.**HttpConnection.handleRequest(**
>> HttpConnection.java:542)
>>  at
>> org.mortbay.jetty.**HttpConnection$RequestHandler.**
>> content(HttpConnection.java:**945)
>> at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.**parseNext(HttpParser.java:756)
org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.**parseAvailable(HttpParser.**java:218)
>> at org.mortbay.jetty.**HttpConnection.handle(**HttpConnection.java:404)
>>  at
>> org.mortbay.io.nio.**SelectChannelEndPoint.run(**
>> SelectChannelEndPoint.java:**410)
>> at
>> org.mortbay.thread.**QueuedThreadPool$PoolThread.**
>> run(QueuedThreadPool.java:582)
>>

>> On Fri, Jul 1, 2011 at 3:40 AM, Ryan J Baxter<rjbax...@us.ibm.com>
>>  wrote:
>>
>>  Actually I think its probably related to the fact that the OAuth
>>> implementation that comes with Shindig ends up using
>>> TestSecurityTokenCodec.java.  This is a default implementation
>>> SecurityToken but has static URL values for the gadget in the security
>>> token, not the actual URL for the gadget.  The OAuth code tries to
>>> actually fetch the gadget XML based on the URL in this class and it
fails
>>> because the URL in this class does not exist.  If you put the correct
>>> URLs
>>> for your gadget in this class it should work.  In a production

Bogdanov<evgeny.bogdanov@epfl.**ch<evgeny.bogda...@epfl.ch>

http://googlepages.com/contacts.xml>

KO2RLjgQNalsQJBANeA3Q4Nugqy4QB******UCEC09SqylT2K9FrrItqL2QKc9v0Zz**

O2uwllCbg0dwpVuYPYXYvikNHHg+****aCWF+****VXsb9rpPsCQQDWR9TT4ORdzoj+**