Based on the work that andrew and others have done around the common
container, I think we are in a position to make the example container the
show case for opensocial. I'd propose that we deprecate the example
container in favor of the common container.

In looking at the two, we may want the ability to set the owner and viewer,
and maybe a bit with caja. Even without that, the capability of the new
container is far superior than the old one. I'd like to clean up this
section of the code. What does everyone else think?

-Mark W.