+1

But in addition to adding the ability to set the owner/viewer and working with
caja I think we should also get the common container to use proper moduleId's
in security tokens (all security tokens in common container currently get
minted with a moduleId of 0).  This will cause implementers issues in a number
of places -- the first of which that immediately comes to mind is with the
persistence of OAuth tokens.  The Shindig OAuthStore persists OAuth tokens on a
per gadget instance basis using the moduleId in the security token as part of
the unique identifier, so without proper moduleId's in security tokens all
instances of a given gadget spec will end up sharing OAuth tokens.  Another
issue that comes to mind is that the gadgets.Prefs.getModuleId API won't work
properly without real moduleId's -- so anything that relies on that (like using
the moduleId as a key into appdata to store appdata on a per gadget instance
basis) will also fail.

I've got a patch up for review that adds proper handling of moduleId's for
security tokens to common container that I'd love to get some feedback on.
It's still a little rough but if I can get some feedback from the community
that it looks like it is moving in the right direction I'd be glad to do the
last bit of work left to finish it up:

https://reviews.apache.org/r/1632/

I'll add this information as a comment to the JIRA Mark created for retiring
the old sample container as well.