We are specifiying nocache on our javascript fetch (shindig 3.0.0)

/gadgets/js/oclccontainer:rpc.js?c=1&debug=1&nocache=1&container=default

However the gadget iframe url looks like

/gadgets/ifr?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdl.dropbox.com%2Fu%2F445894%2Fgadget.xml&conta
iner=default&view=default&lang=en&country=US&debug=0&nocache=0&sanitize=0

Should this value be passed through?  Also, shouldn¹t I see c=2 (I think
that is the directive for telling what features set to support ­ gadget or
container).

Our gadgets are getting cached and we want to be able to turn this off
during debugging.  Is this the right way to do it or should we be setting a
shindig.properties value?

Thanks,
doug