Yup -- those are the ones I was thinking of.  Thanks for digging them up.

>Among the latest relevant discussion points is your (Jesse) previous post
>here <http://www.mail-
>archive.com/dev@shindig.apache.org/msg02995.html>.
>Has anybody successfully implemented running trusted and untrusted
>gadgets
>on separate domains?

We've implemented it as I described in the thread you referenced above and its
worked out really well.

>It seems Maxwell Xandeco and Nuwan Bandara may have workable solutions
>(albeit only assuming trusted domains)?

Yeah -- there were a bunch of different ideas discussed in those threads.  Let
us know if you have any more specific questions.