Hi guys,

So I've been trying to do a POC to pass my browser session to Shindig so
that I can copy the session cookies to the http request created by Shindig.
However, I seem to be doing quite a lot of refactoring of code to pass my
session instance from the servlet down to the HttpFetcher.

Is there a more elegant solution that others have implemented? I'd like to
avoid so much refactoring for obvious maintenance concerns.

Thanks!
Dennis