From:   Stanton Sievers/Westford/IBM@Lotus
To:     dev@shindig.apache.org,
Date:   03/05/2012 05:09 PM
Subject:        Re: osapi.groups missing

I see the same thing in trunk, Henry.

  protected Set<Class<?>> getHandlers() {
    return ImmutableSet.of(ActivityHandler.class, AppDataHandler.class,
            PersonHandler.class, MessageHandler.class, AlbumHandler.class,
            MediaItemHandler.class, ActivityStreamHandler.class);
  }

No GroupHandler in there. And actually, zero refs to GroupHandler at all
according to Eclipse. :(

Thanks,
-Stanton