Hello Ryan,

I'll have to whip something up, as I indeed cannot send you the gadget in
question unaltered. I will do that tomorrow. In the mean time I was wondering
what you thought of my analysis:

If JS has semantics that state that "end of stream" is a location for implicit
semi-colon insertion, would not those semantics change per definition once you
start concat'ing different JS files into one?

Anyway, more tomorrow! :)

Greetings, Marcel