Hi all,

I thinks it's about time to move this and future discussions over to a new
medium, as emails have become convoluted.

To keep the ball rolling, I created a new Slack team @
opendashboards.slack.com.  The OpenDashboards name got the most votes so
far so we have something to start with.  We can change that in the future.

I sent a few invites to those I could find directly from my gmail account.
Those of you who signup feel free to send invites to others.

I have created a couple of public channels for starters in sync with the
Trello board.

Voting for the new Github org name ends on Sunday night so show us some
love 😉

On Monday morning I will creatw a new org @ Github and we start a new
chapter.

Have a great weekend!