[ 
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SINGA-298?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=15884009#comment-15884009
 ] 

wangwei commented on SINGA-298:
-------------------------------

Hi Narsi,

Thank you for the feedback.
We haven't implemented the batchnorm for opencl devices.
The initialization error indicates that the tensor was read before initialized. 
All tensors should be initialized manually, e.g., by set_value() or random 
functions like tensor.uniform().
Yes. The tensor should have the batchsize dim.

regards,
Wei

>  Check failed: input.device()->lang() == kOpencl
> ------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: SINGA-298
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SINGA-298
>             Project: Singa
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: PySINGA
>         Environment: Ubuntu 16.04, AMD rx480, intel i7k 6-gen
>            Reporter: Sai Narsi Reddy Donthi Reddy
>              Labels: newbie
>
> Hello I came across the framework when I was searching for a deep learning 
> framework with opencl support.
> I cloned the GITHUB master branch version and downloaded as shown on the 
> install page.
> After sucessful install, I tried to run cifar-10 example with opencl instead 
> of CUDA, I am receiving following errors:
> WARNING: Logging before InitGoogleLogging() is written to STDERR
> F0127 17:07:02.757550 27607 opencl_convolution.cc:30] Check failed: 
> input.device()->lang() == kOpencl (0 vs. 2) 
> *** Check failure stack trace: ***
> Aborted (core dumped)
> I am new to this and I am learning as I go. 
> Sorry if I posted here mistakenly.
> Thanks,
> Narsi



--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v6.3.15#6346)

Reply via email to