[ 
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SINGA-298?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=15884513#comment-15884513
 ] 

wangwei commented on SINGA-298:
-------------------------------

Hi,

Pleas add the following lines before calling forward():

{code}
for param in conv.param_values();
  if len(param.shape) > 1:
      param.gaussian(0, 0.01)   # mean:0, std:0.01
  else:
     param.set_value(0)
{code}

It initializes the weight matrix and bias. You can use other ways to initialize 
the parameters as well. Just remember to initialize them before reading from 
data them.
We may create a new ticket to add the feature for automatic initialization of 
parameters.

>  Check failed: input.device()->lang() == kOpencl
> ------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: SINGA-298
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SINGA-298
>             Project: Singa
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: PySINGA
>         Environment: Ubuntu 16.04, AMD rx480, intel i7k 6-gen
>            Reporter: Sai Narsi Reddy Donthi Reddy
>              Labels: newbie
>
> Hello I came across the framework when I was searching for a deep learning 
> framework with opencl support.
> I cloned the GITHUB master branch version and downloaded as shown on the 
> install page.
> After sucessful install, I tried to run cifar-10 example with opencl instead 
> of CUDA, I am receiving following errors:
> WARNING: Logging before InitGoogleLogging() is written to STDERR
> F0127 17:07:02.757550 27607 opencl_convolution.cc:30] Check failed: 
> input.device()->lang() == kOpencl (0 vs. 2) 
> *** Check failure stack trace: ***
> Aborted (core dumped)
> I am new to this and I am learning as I go. 
> Sorry if I posted here mistakenly.
> Thanks,
> Narsi



--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v6.3.15#6346)

Reply via email to