[
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SINGA-333?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=16676804#comment-16676804
]
Shicheng commented on SINGA-333:
--------------------------------
Hi,
I just write some toy code to save onnx model and load onnx model in singa.
I update the code to github. [https://github.com/ShichengChen/singa-onnx]
If there is no problem, I will support all singa layers to exchange with onnx
model.
Best,
> Add support for Open Neural Network Exchange (ONNX) format
> ----------------------------------------------------------
>
> Key: SINGA-333
> URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SINGA-333
> Project: Singa
> Issue Type: New Feature
> Reporter: Moaz Reyad
> Priority: Major
>
> The [Open Neural Network Exchange (ONNX)|https://onnx.ai/] is a format for
> interchanging neural network models between AI systems.
> The ONNX code is available here:
> https://github.com/onnx/onnx
> It can be a useful feature for SINGA to support this format. However, ONNX is
> graph based and some extra work will be required to convert SINGA models to
> this format. May be some core parts of SINGA must to be upgraded first.
> This issue is open for studying and discussing the proposed feature of
> supporting ONNX.
--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v7.6.3#76005)