Hi Daming,

I am glad you can take part in, of course ,you could. Therefore i will take
care of sub-task 1to 3.
BTW, do you know something about Sharding Proxy[1]? To finish sub-task 4 and 5,
you have to use Sharding Proxy to shard DBs and tables, so as to make e2e tests
run well.

Don’t worry, i will work with you together, and to be frank, it is a good
chance to learn two of Apache projects and coordinate them together for a
better solution!

[1]
https://shardingsphere.apache.org/document/current/en/quick-start/sharding-proxy-quick-start/

 Juan Pan (Trista)

Senior DBA & PPMC of Apache ShardingSphere(Incubating)
E-mail: panj...@apache.org