On Apr 16, 2009, at 8:59 AM, Ralph Goers wrote:

On Apr 16, 2009, at 5:40 AM, Ceki Gulcu wrote:

Ralph Goers wrote:
I figured the easiest way to discuss this was over code so I checked in the EventLogger classes. If it is OK I'll add documentation for it. Otherwise the classes can easily be reverted.
Ralph

Hello all,

What is the current status on EventLogger and EventData classes? They
were added for discussion purposes (see above). However, is there
still an interest or added value in keeping these classes?

The status is that I'm personally happy with them. As for interest, I have a project that is currently using them and others that will. Since they are fairly simply and really have no negative side effects I don't see why they shouldn't stay. I'm always open for discussion of course.

Ralph

Also, As that message says I added the documentation for the two classes. The email you quoted was from almost 2 months ago. I had expected to get feedback on this long before this and had come to the conclusion that there was no objection.

Ralph