Hi there,

If the question is why a release candidate and not just 1.5.9, then the answer is that I wanted to get input on the cal10n api and slf4j use of it before making an official release. This made sense for 1.5.9-rc0. For 1.5.9.rc1, the reasoning is somewhat doubtful, I must concede.

If the question is why release a release candidate, what else do you propose? If the rc is not made available publicly, it would miss the point of the exercise, wouldn't it?

Cheers,

Ralph Goers wrote:
Why are you doing a release of a release candidate?

Ralph

--
Ceki Gülcü
http://logback.qos.ch