I’m not certain that would work for the HBase Master - it’s a Slider App Master
setting.

There are some specific heap size settings for the HMaster:

    "site.global.hbase_master_heapsize": "1024m",

It looks like specific ways to tune the master launch command line options
would require some script/configuration modifications?

— Jon

On Jan 5, 2015, at 10:32 AM, Ted Yu <yuzhih...@gmail.com> wrote:

> 杨浩:
> See the following example appConfig.json snippet:
>
>  "components": {
>    "HBASE_MASTER": {
>    },
>    "slider-appmaster": {
>      "*jvm.heapsize*": "256M",
>
> Cheers
>
> On Mon, Jan 5, 2015 at 7:27 AM, Steve Loughran <ste...@hortonworks.com>
> wrote:
>
>> can you post your appconfig.json file, under your .slider/CLUSTERNAME dir?
>>
>> On 5 January 2015 at 09:38, 杨浩 <yangha...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> As I have set jvm.opts , but it doesn't function
>>>

>> --
>> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE