In out company's real environment, the krb5.conf is not the default
krb5.conf, so we want to set it through jvm.opts. When using this, the
jvm.opts works good for SliderAM, but it doesn't take action for HMaster
and HRegionServer .
Now I'm going to find a way to set the configuration or change the source
code of the hbase  in app-packages

"global": {
    "jvm.opts":
"-Djava.security.krb5.conf=/home/work/app/yarn/lgtst-xiaomi2/nodemanager/krb5.conf
",