On Wed, Aug 26, 2009 at 5:58 PM, Markus Pallo<pa...@dig.de> wrote:
> The use case is each site has custom content which should not reflect to
> others.
>
> And there is a news provider prvoviding news which both sites should use and
> modification on these news should reflect on all sites immediatly.
>
> So probably we could have three content trees domain1, domain2, shared.

Right, that's how it is typical.

> If we have two or three different content trees in the same repository, how
> to configure resource search path that the scripts will be found for the
> corresponding content tree (site layout) ? The nodes have same
> sling:resourceType.

Well, they should have a different resource type then. Or, in cases
where it makes sense, you can make the behaviour of scripts depending
on the domain.

But in general, in a CMS/webapp scenario, you want to reuse your
scripts (or "components") with different content, not the other way
around. Changing content is easier than developing new scripts and/or
duplicating scripts.

Regards,
Alex

--