Hi all,

to clear up the discussion (even if it was already noted somehow):
ordering is not meant to be supported in the JSON spec, but the whole
stack we are talking about supports it: jcr nodes (depending on node
types), sling json export and all common browser javascript
implementations (plus all those json parsers).

But I think Carsten's problem is not about the order at all - it's
just that a javascript client library (ExtJS) typically expects arrays
for data and not objects. And it's about JCR properties, which aren't
ordered anyway.

Thus I don't think anything should be changed in the default json
output of Sling. For nodes, one can rely on the order in the JSON.

Regards,
Alex

--
Alexander Klimetschek