Markus Pallo wrote

> yes it does already what i need, i am using for now
>
> scriptHelper.getRequest().getRequestDispatcher(new
> PojoSyntheticResource(cmsSlingRequest.getResource().getResourceResolver(),brickgroup),
> new RequestDispatcherOptions("brick")).include(request, response) ;
>

> It could be more short by using a helper method in scriptHelper .....
> that was the idea....
> What do you think ? Probably we are the only in the world using pojos in
> sling, so you prefer not to have it ? :-)
Hmm, I think this is not related to using pojos or not; the question is
why we don't expose all include/forward functionality in the
SlingScriptHelper :)
I think  you should open an enhancement request (maybe together with a
patch?) - the only problem I see atm is that this would be an
incompatible API change.

On the other hand, if you're using JSPs you can just use the
sling:include tag which allows to specify a Resource object.