Hi,

On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 2:45 AM, Justin Edelson <justinedel...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Currently, although it's possible to log into different workspaces via
> AuthenticationInfo (even if httpauth and formauth don't support this);
> script resolution only happens against the default workspace. I don't
> see any reason for this restriction - it seems to me you should resolve
> scripts from the same workspace as the one resource was resolved from.
> WDYT?...

In general yes, thought it might be interesting to fallback to another
workspace?

Assuming you use workspaces for multi-homed websites, one could
imagine having a "generic scripts" workspace where the script
resolution would look after looking in the current resource's
workspace.

That might complicate things and/or cause performance issues
though...just thinking that it might be a valid use case, so just
having hooks for that might be good enough for now.

-Bertrand