Is it possible to re-type a node once it has been created?  Basically, I
have file uploading working properly, however, I need the jcr:content node
to be of type nt:unstructure, but its being set as nt:resource.  I sent a
subsequent request to change the type, but it's not responding to it.

Respectfully,
John