Hi team,

I am currently working on the ticket
https://jira.corp.adobe.com/browse/SKYOPS-11818 which relates to move the web
console output status implementation for the Sling Jobs into a new dedicated
bundle to give a proper structure for all the gathered information (also for
bundles, services, components…) but I found out a blocker here. Following the
web console implementation for the sling job printer
https://github.com/apache/sling-org-apache-sling-event/blob/master/src/main/java/org/apache/sling/event/impl/jobs/console/InventoryPlugin.java,
 I found out that in order to get:

  *   Topics -> I need to use
org.apache.sling.event.impl.jobs.JobConsumerManager
  *   Topology Capabilities -> I need to use
org.apache.sling.event.impl.jobs.config.JobManagerConfiguration
  *   Queue Configuration Manager for getting the Main queue and the rest queue
configurations -> I need to use
org.apache.sling.event.impl.jobs.config.JobManagerConfiguration

But both needed classes, JobConsumerManager and JobManagerConfiguration are
internal ones, so they are not exposed and I cannot use them in my new bundle
integrated into AEM.

I wonder if we could create a new API to expose this information so it can
unblock the progress of this ticket. If you agree, I will create a new Sling
ticket for it, but before I wanted to get your thoughts.

Thanks.

Best,
Natalia.