Or you can use the inventory printer which is already a service producing json

Am 20.04.2021 um 12:25 schrieb Bertrand Delacretaz:
Hi Natalia,

On Tue, Apr 20, 2021 at 11:34 AM Natalia Angulo
<angul...@adobe.com.invalid> wrote:
...But both needed classes, JobConsumerManager and JobManagerConfiguration
are internal ones, so they are not exposed and I cannot use them in my new
bundle...

I wonder if we could create a new API to expose this information...

IIUC what you are after is read-only monitoring or statistics information.

If that's correct, would JMX be an option to gather those values?

That event bundle already has some of that [1], and if you need some
additional information I think it's better to add it there rather than
creating more APIs.

-Bertrand

[1]
https://github.com/apache/sling-org-apache-sling-event/tree/master/src/main/java/org/apache/sling/event/impl/jobs/jmx