IMHO the regular OSGi semantics should apply here as well, i.e. higher service
ranking wins (if tie lower bundle id wins). That is also documented at
https://sling.apache.org/documentation/the-sling-engine/servlets.html#servlet-resolution-order

<https://sling.apache.org/documentation/the-sling-engine/servlets.html#servlet-resolution-order>

In any case this should only be the last criteria if selectors, extensions and
method are the same for more then one servlet resolution candidate.

Throwing an exception/refusing to register the servlet is wrong and would be a
regression.

Konrad