On Wed, 2022-06-22 at 12:37 +0200, Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Le mer. 22 juin 2022 à 12:32, Jörg Hoh
> <jhoh...@googlemail.com.invalid> a écrit :
> > ...I am not sure if I should
> > request a dedicated repository for it ("sling-jmx-exporter"),
> > because it's
> > really a tiny function...
>
> Unless you can include that function in an existing module I have no
> problem with small repositories - we know how to handle those.

+1

> > ...Doing a release on the whiteboard would have solved
> > my requirement perfectly...
>
> I think it's good to keep the whiteboard for (often wildly)
> experimental things, and releasing from there might cause confusion.

+1 as well.

A small note, the repositories are supposed to be based on the artifact
ids, which for OSGi bundles are include the org.apache.sling prefix.

Looking at [1] I see 'whiteboard' in the group id, package names, and
description, which does not look right. We need to figure this out
before creating the Git repo.

Thanks,
Robert

[1]: