I spoke to Carsten about how to have feature flags for closed as well as
open source OSGi projects.
He proposed a nice alternative to simply use "toggle.FT-SLING-1234" scheme
for the Condition ids.
This would work universally if all our OSGi projects (Oak, Sling, Felix)
can agree on it.

What do you think?

Christian
Am Di., 19. Sept. 2023 um 13:52 Uhr schrieb Robert Munteanu <
romb...@apache.org>:

> Hi Christian,
>
> On Mon, 2023-09-18 at 16:57 +0200, Christian Schneider wrote:
> > I propose that we expose feature toggles using a prefix + the toggle
> > name.
> > So for example it could be "org.apache.sling.toggle.FT-SLING-1234".
> >
> > I have already experimented with this and it seems feasible.
>
> This looks like a good idea but I'm missing the concrete change you
> propose for Sling :-)
>
> Thanks,
> Robert

Christian Schneider