Hello,

I would like to ask about two issues I opened last month. SLING-12265 is about
decreasing the number of commits done while setting up a new repository during
unit testing. SLING-12266 proposes going a bit further, caching and re-using
the complete repository state, requiring just one initialization from scratch
regardless of the number of tests using a JCR_OAK context.

I haven't heard any feedback about either ticket, even though I have added a PR
for the first one. Am I missing something? Are there issues with this approach?
I have some numbers for both proposals, and they are speeding things up
significantly as far as I can tell, so I think everyone could benefit from
this. (I only did a quick and dirty test for SLING-12266, not clean enough to
make a PR out of it, but I can polish it into a PR if there is interest.)

If this is not the right channel to discuss it, please feel free to let me know.

Regards,
Csaba Varga
NI Hungary Kft.
H-4031 Debrecen Határ u 1/A.
Telefon: +36 (52) 515 400
Cégjegyzékszám: 09-09-009315
Bejegyezte: Debreceni Törvényszék Cégbírósága

INTERNAL - NI CONFIDENTIAL