Hi Jeff,
I'm not sure why you can't just increase the limit if you run into
this problem, but I am not opposed to making this change on principal.

I'm very intrigued by the idea of a PostProcessor which limits the
number of nodes at a particular point in the hierarchy, but that's not
going to be 100% effective as Sling doesn't "own" the repository per
se.

Justin