> On Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 10:06 AM, Mike Müller <mike...@mysign.ch> wrote:
> > ...The integration tests now fail, because the SortingServiceTracker could
> > not be
> > found in the released version of commons/osgi.
> > Am I correct, that the only way to correct this is to release Commons OSGi
> > bundle in
> 2.1.2.
> > Or are there any alternative ways to make the tests run again?...
>
> If you mean the launchpad/testing tests, you should be able to use a
> snapshot of that bundle by changing
> launchpad/xbuilder/src/main/bundles/list.xml

Hmm, if I change the
            <artifactId>org.apache.sling.commons.osgi</artifactId>
            <version>2.1.0</version>
            <artifactId>org.apache.sling.commons.osgi</artifactId>
            <version>2.1.1-SNAPSHOT</version>

in the launchpad/builder/src/main/bundles.xml

the tests fail as before, even if I also change the
org.apache.sling.installer.core to 3.4.1-SNAPSHOT.
Is this the right list.xml which will be used by the integration tests from
installer/it?
I'm a little bit lost here...

best regards
mike