> I haven't followed all the changes, but so far the installer did
> inline the classes from OSGi commons. Maybe this new class needs to be
> added to be inlined?
>
> Carsten
>
> 2012/11/2 Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>:
> > On Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 11:21 AM, Mike Müller <mike...@mysign.ch> wrote:
> >> ...Is this the right list.xml which will be used by the integration tests
> >> from
> installer/it?...
> >
> > Of course not, but you didn't say you had failures in the *installer*
> > integration tests ;-)
> >
> > AFAIK the bundles that the installer/it tests use are defined in java
> > code, in [1] - that's probably where you need to make changes.
> >
> > -Bertrand
> >
> > [1]
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/sling/trunk/installer/it/src/test/java/org/apache/sling/
> installer/it/OsgiInstallerTestBase.java

I must have something missed. I found the part were the bundles are declared
inline
in the OsgiInstallerTestBase (lines 385ff).
I added
mavenBundle("org.apache.felix", "org.apache.felix.eventadmin", "1.2.14"),
mavenBundle("org.apache.sling", "org.apache.sling.commons.osgi",
"2.1.1-SNAPSHOT"),
but nevertheless the moved SortingServiceTracker is not found:

Exception in thread "OsgiInstallerImpl" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/sling/commons/osgi/SortingServiceTracker
02.11.2012 17:02:07.072 *INFO* [FelixStartLevel]
org.apache.sling.installer.core Service [Apache Sling Installer Controller
Service,19] ServiceEvent REGISTERED
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClassCond(ClassLoader.java:631)
        at
org.apache.felix.framework.ModuleImpl$ModuleClassLoader.findClass(ModuleImpl.java:1793)
        at
org.apache.felix.framework.ModuleImpl.findClassOrResourceByDelegation(ModuleImpl.java:688)
        at org.apache.felix.framework.ModuleImpl.access$100(ModuleImpl.java:61)
        at
org.apache.felix.framework.ModuleImpl$ModuleClassLoader.loadClass(ModuleImpl.java:1656)
02.11.2012 17:02:07.072 *INFO* [FelixDispatchQueue]
org.apache.sling.installer.core BundleEvent STARTED
        at
org.apache.sling.installer.core.impl.OsgiInstallerImpl.init(OsgiInstallerImpl.java:203)
        at
org.apache.sling.installer.core.impl.OsgiInstallerImpl.run(OsgiInstallerImpl.java:229)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)
org.apache.sling.commons.osgi.SortingServiceTracker
        at
org.apache.felix.framework.ModuleImpl.findClassOrResourceByDelegation(ModuleImpl.java:744)
        at org.apache.felix.framework.ModuleImpl.access$100(ModuleImpl.java:61)
        at
org.apache.felix.framework.ModuleImpl$ModuleClassLoader.loadClass(ModuleImpl.java:1656)
        ... 11 more

by the way: We should find a way were at least always the actual released
version will be tested,
without the need that someone remembers that there are some hardcoded versions
in some tests.
But maybe that's not that easy ;-)

best regards
mike