On Thu, Jun 27, 2013 at 12:52 AM, Ian Boston <i...@tfd.co.uk> wrote:
> ...I have long thought SlingPostOperations should be registered against the
> resource type in the same way SlingServlets are registered against a
> resource type....

Absolutely - there are other things (validation etc.) where we would
benefit from using a similar same resource -> X resolution that we
have for resource -> servlet, so we should generalize the mechanism.

If we can also consider the post servlet as a pipeline of operations
(validate, pre-process, store etc.) we'd have a flexible mechanism
where you can avoid registering too many global things.

-Bertrand