Hi,

we briefly discussed this during the refactoring and I think we agreed :)
that the current properties (for which constants are defined) should
actually be service registration properties.

Therefore I suggest to move the constants into the HC interface class and
then we can also remove the getInfo() method and clarify the contract
(which service props are required, what default values are used etc.)

In addition, the jmx bridge can then get HC services on demand but already
register the mbeans without getting the service.

If no one objects I'll create an issue for this and do the changes.