Ok, so I suggest we identify these parts then first concretely before we
speculate that there is a problem and replace it with something where we
don't know the real impact.

So far, I heard that the global listener which translates jcr events into
OSGi events is a problem - however as far as I followed the discussion,
this isn't a problem right now but might lead to problems in some time if
huge Oak based clustered repositories are used. But we don't have concrete
numbers yet, so we could only fix this in a theoretical level.
In the same category fall the global listeners we have in the resource
resolver for the mapping and the i18n one.

Is there more?