On Wednesday 23 July 2014 08:24:35 Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 22, 2014 at 10:33 PM, Oliver Lietz <apa...@oliverlietz.de>
wrote:
> > On Tuesday 22 July 2014 13:30:59 Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
> >> ...Are you planning to setup integration tests for that Karaf-based
> >> launcher?
> >
> > Sure. There are already basic bootstrap tests which check if the required
> > bundles are available and active in org.apache.sling.launchpad.karaf-
> > integration-tests and also some extended tests which check for services
> > and nodes in the repository...
>
> Sorry my question was unclear - are you planning to run the
> launchpad/integration-tests on the Karaf-based launcher? So that the
> same test suite is used for that and for the launchpad.

SLING-3821 - some tests fail simply because required bundles are not present.
I will add more bundles/features in the next days to fix them and come to you
for some other failing tests as I'm not that familiar with the Sling test
stuff.

> > And there is sling-tests on GitHub.
>
> Where exactly? Not sure what that is.

https://github.com/oliverlietz/sling-tests

Was an easier and faster way for me to create tests with Pax Exam and Karaf
instead of learning the Sling test stuff spread in different bundles in the
repo. Should be easy for me to recreate them in launchpad/integration-tests
when I'm done with SLING-3821.

O.