Hi,

In our deployment we have experienced tens of thousands of Sling Job
pilling up in queue without having them being processed (for days).
Using the regular Sling Jobs UI, we found no reason why this happened
(queue was configured properly and active).
We also analyzed multiple thread dumps and found no deadlock that could
explain this issue.

Quoting the doc [0] it may have been that our job topics where simply
blacklisted:

"The OSGi EventAdmin usually comes with a timeout for event handlers. An
event handler must consume an OSGi event as fast as possible otherwise the
handler might get a timeout and get blacklisted"

How can we check for blacklisted handlers ?
In which bundle is the blacklisting feature implemented ?

Regards,

Timothee

[0]
https://sling.apache.org/documentation/bundles/apache-sling-eventing-and-job-handling.html