Hi Tim

Blacklisting is a feature of the Apache Felix Event Admin bundle and IIRC at
least the timeout for blacklisting is configurable. You might want to check
your application, whether blacklisting timeout has been reconfigured or not.

I am not really aware, whether it can be analyzed whether handlers have been
blacklisted or not. Other than inspecting the log file for respective entries.

Regards
Felix