Hi Sandro,

On Mon, Jul 6, 2015 at 2:00 PM, Sandro Boehme <sandro.boe...@gmx.de> wrote:
> Am 06.07.15 um 11:16 schrieb Bertrand Delacretaz:
>> ...debugging the
>> SlingServletResolver.handleError method should help as well....
>
> The processing flow does not seem to go through this method as the debugger
> does not stop there....

The below example works for me, comparing with what you are doing might help?

There are integration tests for this in ErrorHandlingTest [1] but they
dont seem to test the resource-specific error handlers - if you can
add some tests for that while investigating that would be great, of
course.

$ curl -u admin:admin -Fsling:resourceType=xyz http://localhost:8080/apps/xyz
    <title>Content created /apps/xyz</title>
$ echo '<% if(true) throw new IllegalStateException("this cannot
work"); %>' > /tmp/xyz.jsp
$ curl -u admin:admin -T/tmp/xyz.jsp http://localhost:8080/apps/xyz/xyz.jsp
$ echo 'This is the custom error handler' > /tmp/IllegalStateException.jsp
$ curl -u admin:admin -T /tmp/IllegalStateException.jsp
http://localhost:8080/apps/xyz/IllegalStateException.jsp
$ curl http://localhost:8080/apps/xyz.html
This is the custom error handler

-Bertrand