On Wed, 2015-09-30 at 09:22 +0200, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> I think there are some open issues to finalize the Oak stuff?

I think the big one is

  UserAdmin and GroupAdmin groups are missing on our Oak setup
  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING-3144

There are more details in the issue but the basic idea is that Oak does
not and will not support them.

My suggestion is:

- remove the metatype from the service exposing these parameters (
 AuthorizablePrivilegesInfoImpl )
- warn if a non-default value is found set for these properties
- no longer take the properties into account
- delete the ITs which exercise this functionality

A less drastic approach is

- remove the metatype from the service exposing these parameters (
 AuthorizablePrivilegesInfoImpl )
- warn if a non-default value is found
set for these properties
- take the properties into account if the
repository is Jackrabbit ( not Oak )
- keep the ITs which exercise this
functionality restricted to Jackrabbit ( like we to today )

I would personally go for the drastic approach since we intend to stop
supporting Jackrabbit 2.x, but I would like to know what others think about
this.