hi Betrand,

thanks a lot for starting the email thread for this topic.
I am really keen on try to be as much constant as possible in the various areas
where the loginAdministrative should be replaced whit regards to:

- user creation
- ace handling
- testability

As this is a green field for Sling we’d need to find some consensus before
proceeding

regards

antonio